More on David M. Fetterman
17 September 2012
Creative Consulting & Development Works will be hosting an Empowerment Workshop with guest speaker, David M. Fetterman.
The workshop will be held on the 28th of September at the River Club in Observatory, Cape Town. Seats are limited so contact us as soon as possible if you wish to register. We can receive registrations up to the 20th September. You could either email email@example.com or call Karin Nandoo on 021 4882058.
David is an expert on the topic of Empowerment Evaluation having had many years of experience in this field and he is known internationally for his talks on evaluation methodologies.
Some quick facts:
- He is the President and CEO of Fetterman & Associates, an international consulting firm
- He is currently a Professor of Education at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff and the Director of the Arkansas Evaluation Centre
- David was also the Director of the MA Policy Analysis and Evaluation Program in the School of Education at Stanford University
- David is a past-President of the American Evaluation Association and in addition, is a past president of the American Anthropological Association’s Council on Anthropology and Education.
- Dr. Fetterman has taught online for over 14 years in an online Ph. D. program as well as in classrooms at Stanford University where he completed face to face instruction.
- He has consulted for a variety of federal agencies, foundations, corporations and academic institutions, including the: US Department of Education, National Institute for Mental Health, Centres for Disease Control, U.S Department of Agriculture, W.K Kellog Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, Hewlett Packard Philanthropy and also the Independent Development Trust in South Africa to name but a few.
- He is the author of the following books: Empowerment Evaluation Principles in Practice, Foundations of Empowerment Evaluation, Empowerment Evaluation: Knowledge and Tools for Self-Assessment and Accountability, Speaking the Language of Power: Communication, Collaboration and Advocacy, Ethnography: Step by Step (3rd Edition) amongst others
- If you are interested in attending this workshop, please visit the following link for more information: http://bit.ly/OcsfD2
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL