Investment in people
Creative Consulting & Development Works is committed to providing our staff members with a diverse, equitable and inspiring workplace. Our investment in people starts with staff and extends to the wider community. We meet all the government’s requirements for Employment Equity, and promote a culture of learning in our firm, offering staff members and members of our broader community a variety of opportunities for self-development and advancement in the development field.
These initiatives include:
- Providing staff members with in-house training, career development support, mentoring and coaching. We also encourage the growth of their talents, interests and development sector skills by sponsoring their attendance of relevant courses, conferences and other training events
- Providing new South African graduates and emerging development practitioners with work opportunities and hands-on experience through short and long-term internships with our consultancy
- Providing international graduates with high quality internships in the South African development sector through our if i could… internship programme
- Sourcing, training and contracting with fieldworkers from disadvantaged communities to assist with data collection for our research studies and monitoring and evaluation projects
- Procuring wherever possible from B-BBEE suppliers and service providers