Training Terms & Conditions
Accepted application to attend Creative Consulting & Development Works (CC&DW) training courses are in every case subject to these terms and conditions:
- Cost includes pre- and post-course engagement, all training, certificates of attendance, handouts deemed appropriate, lunch, refreshments, and parking.
- All fees are VAT-inclusive.
- Training fee does not include travel or accommodation.
- Three or more delegates attending from one organisation are eligible for a discount of 10%.
- To be eligible for early bird discounts, full course fees must be paid by or before the stated early bird deadline.
Registration and Payment
- To secure your registration, payment must be made in full upon receipt of invoice.
- Application for registration will not be accepted or confirmed before payment is received.
- Applications may be treated as lapsed if payment is not received within ten days of invoice, and no later than seven days before the start date of the training.
Right of Admission
- CC&DW reserves the right to refuse admission where proof of full payment cannot be produced.
- CC&DW reserves the right to change the venue within the given locations. If so, the organisers will inform applicants of this change within three working days.
- Photographs of the course and participants will be taken for marketing purposes.
Delegate Substitutions and Course Changes
- Delegate substitutions may be made without incurring additional charges where CC&DW is notified of any changes in writing at least one working day before the event, or on the start date of the training.
- If a delegate is not able to attend a registered course, they must notify CC&DW at least ten working days before course start date in order to qualify for credit to the value of the initial amount paid (that will be valid for two years from the date of confirmation of substitution).
- Cancellations made in writing no less than 21 days before the course start-date will qualify for substitution, credit or a cash refund equal to the amount paid up to the date of cancellation.
- Non-attendance without notification at least five working days before the course start-date will not qualify for substitution, refund or credit.
Course Substitutions and Cancellations
- Facilitators and course content are confirmed at the time of publishing of the programme.
- Our training courses require a minimum of seven participants. If a course doesn’t attract sufficient participants CC&DW reserves the right to postpone the course to a later date. Where this is not possible cancellation may be considered and participants refunded. All participants will be advised well in advance and no later than four working days before a course is scheduled to commence.
- Travel costs will not be reimbursed should a course be postponed or cancelled.
- Where cancellation is made by CC&DW, the delegate will receive a full credit of amounts paid up to the date of cancellation which may only be redeemed against the cost of any future CC&DW courses. Such credit will be available for up to two years form the date of cancellation.
- If CC&DW postpones an event, delegate payments at the date of postponement date will be credited towards the reschedule date. If a delegate is unable to attend on the rescheduled date, the delegate will receive a full credit of amounts paid up to the date of postponement which may only be redeemed against the cost of any future CC&DW courses. Such credit will be available for up to two years form the date of cancellation.
- CC&DW is absolved form and indemnified against any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of a course arising from any cause whatsoever.
Warrant of Authority
- This signatory warrants that they have the authority to sign this application and agrees to be personally liable to CC&DW for payments failing due pursuant thereto should such warranty be breached.